T 1.1 Black
48.800,00 € – 53.680,00 € inc. Vat
T1.1 presents a minimalism that knows how to have fun. Seriously artistic yet endlessly entertaining.
Size and packaging guidelines
|Specification||9 Feet Size||8 Feet Size|
|Pool Tables||L 290 W 163 H 82 cm | L 114 1⁄4 W 64 1⁄4 H 32 1⁄4 in||L 260 W 148 H 82 cm | L 102 1⁄4 W 58 1⁄4 H 32 1⁄4 in|
|Pool Tables Weight||400kg | 882 lbs||330kg | 727 1⁄2 lbs|
|Packaging Dimensions||L 300 W 175 H 35 cm | L 118 W 59 H 13 1⁄4 in||L 270 W 35 cm H 150 | L 106 1⁄4 W 13 3⁄4 H 59 in|
|Packaging Weight||485kg | 1069lbs||360kg | 794lbs|
|Accessories Packaging Type||Box||Box|
|Accessories Packages||L 134 W 100 H 58 cm | L 52 3⁄4 W 39 1⁄2 H 22 3⁄4 in||L 134 W 100 H 58 cm | L 52 3⁄4 W 39 1⁄2 H 22 3⁄4 in|
|Accessories Weight||142kg | 313lbs||142kg | 313lbs|
T 1.1 Black
Teckell T1.1 presents a minimalism that knows how to have fun. Seriously artistic yet endlessly entertaining.
T 1.1 Black
- Each table created using only computer numerical control (CNC) machines which ensure unrivaled precision.
- Legs made of clear tempered crystal at least 9/16” thick with double-bevel edges.
- Playing field made of a single sheet of tempered crystal at least 9/16” thick.
- Simonis® 860 worsted wool playing surface, available in 25 colors.
- Bases in solid oak which has been ebonized (a reaction that turns black the open pore wood) with a shiny stainless steel/light bronze structure.
- Polyurethane bumpers.
- Solid aluminum rails with black anodized finish.
Teckell® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
Each pool tables Includes:
Teckell® Tool Kit
• certificate of authenticity,
• instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product
Pool Tables Cover561,20 € – 658,80 € inc. Vat
Always avant-garde, experimenting, surprising. This are the pillars supporting Teckell founder Gianfranco Barban’s innovative research. “We are not interested in being conventional. The object has to be altered in light of our intuition, not the opposite.
Research and development should be continual; ideas for product improvements often come from diverse worlds and mind-sets.
Foosball Cover 90° Minuto341,60 € inc. Vat
Our Artisans will immediately get to work combining the mastery, the art and the excellence of the selected materials to create a masterpiece in 10 - 12 weeks, signed by Teckell
Our logistics department will take care of delivering the precious pieces of art you have purchased to your home.