43.000 € exc. VAT
An exquisite marker of time that proudly and elegantly displays its absolute accuracy and advanced technology.
Size and Packaging Timepieces Adagio
|Floor Pendulum Clock||L 76 W 33 H 225 cm | L 30 W 13 H 88 1⁄2 in|
|Exercise Bike Weight||292 kg | 643 lbs|
|Packaging Quantity and Type||2 Box|
|Box 1 Dimension||L 234 W 90 H 50 cm | L 92 W 35 3⁄4 H 19 3⁄4 in|
|Box 1 Weight||283 kg | 624 lbs|
|Box 2 Dimension||L 93 W 62 H 60 cm | L 36 1⁄2 W 24 1⁄2 H 23 3⁄4 in|
|Box 2 Weight||170 kg | 374 lbs|
- Pendulum rod made of Invar, a metal alloy with a very low thermal expansion coefficient, with compensation tube for temperature variation.
- Stainless steel arbor, revolution on 15 ball bearings
- DLC-coated gears and pinions (low friction coefficient).
- Base and top of Marquina black, brushed silver wave gray, or polished Covelano white.
- Crystal glass structure, 9/16”-thick sheets.
- Regulation by small weights.
- Charge autonomy: 7+1 days / Charge reserve: up to 5 minutes
- Suspension spring.
- Graham escapement.
- Elements with a reduced weight: 2,4 kg drive; 6,5 kg bob lens.
- Bearings attached and adjusted directly on the crystal structure via computer numerical control (CNC).
- Chrome-plated or blue-anodized hands.
- Designed for indoor use
Each Floor Clock Includes:
Takto® Tool Kit
• certificate of authenticity,
• Instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
Takto Timepieces by Teckell takes you by the hand into the world of man's eternal challenge against time with a collection of extraordinary floor clocks and wall clocks.
An extraordinary balance of form and function within a highly desired object.
Our Artisans will immediately get to work combining the mastery, the art and the excellence of the selected materials to create a masterpiece in 10 - 12 weeks, signed by Teckell
Our logistics department will take care of delivering the precious pieces of art you have purchased to your home.