13.500 € exc. VAT
An original, from its design to creation and finishing touches.
Size and Packaging Cristallino Trasparent
|Specification||Trasparent | Black|
|Foosball Tables||L 140 W 74/174* H 92 cm | L 55 W 29/68 1⁄2* H 36 1⁄4 in|
|Pool Tables Weight||106kg | 234 lbs|
|Packaging Dimension||L 134 W 100 H 58 cm | L 52 3⁄4 W 39 1⁄4 H 23 in|
|Packaging Weight||140kg | 309lbs|
- Structure: Low iron tempered glass, 15mm (9/16”) thick, with cerium oxide-polished corners.
- Playing field: In laminated glass: Thick glass structure increases the game's speed.
- Players: One team colorless anodized aluminium, the other black anodized aluminum.
- Handles: Chrome-plated brass. Quick mount that fit perfectly and can be removed and replaced.
- Scoring Unit: Chrome-plated brass.
- Goals: with polished stainless steel frames and handcrafted black nets.
- Joints: Brass and stainless steel joints that are milled. Chrome plated and polished. Glued elements.
- Feet: Hidden, adjustable for leveling table.
- Bars & Rods: Telescopic. Rod ends feature two layers of shock absorption. Equipped with special. Self-lubricating bearings so that they slide back and forth quietly. Smoothly and quickly.
Designed for indoor use.
Each foosball Includes:
Teckell® Tool Kit
• Warranty certificate.
• Instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product
(including a special lubricant for a smoothly flowing game).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
Always avant-garde, experimenting, surprising. This are the pillars supporting Teckell founder Gianfranco Barban’s innovative research. “We are not interested in being conventional. The object has to be altered in light of our intuition, not the opposite.
Research and development should be continual; ideas for product improvements often come from diverse worlds and mind-sets.
Our Artisans will immediately get to work combining the mastery, the art and the excellence of the selected materials to create a masterpiece in 10 - 12 weeks, signed by Teckell
Our logistics department will take care of delivering the precious pieces of art you have purchased to your home.