90° Minuto Wood
11.500 € exc. VAT
A surprisingly chic spin on the timeless game of foosball.
Size and Packaging 90° Minuto
|Foosball Tables||L 140 W 74/174* H 92 cm | L 55 W 29/68 1⁄2* H 36 1⁄4 in|
|Foosball Tables Weight||106kg | 234 lbs|
|Packaging Dimension||L 134 W 100 H 58 cm | L 52 3⁄4 W 39 1⁄4 H 23 in|
|Packaging Weight||140kg | 309lbs|
90° Minuto Wood
- Structure: Solid milled Canaletto walnut wood.
- Shell perimeter: in 9/16”-thick crystal. The vertical plates are in low iron tempered glass; the curved ends have undergone a hot bending process. Every component is polished with cerium oxide.
- Playing field: in thick low iron tempered glass. Thick glass structure increases the game's speed.
- Players: one team in Canaletto walnut wood, the other in ash wood.
- Handles: Canaletto walnut. Quick mount that fit perfectly and can be removed and replaced.
- Scoring Unit: Canaletto walnut.
- Goals: with polished stainless steel, frames and handcrafted black nets.
- Feet: Hidden, adjustable for leveling table.
- Bars & Rods: Rod ends feature two layers of shock absorption,Equipped with special, self-lubrificating bearings so that they slide back and forth quietly. smoothly and quickly.
Designed for indoor use.
Each foosball tables Includes:
Teckell® Tool Kit
• Warranty certificate.
• instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product
(including a special lubricant for a smoothly flowing game).
Always avant-garde, experimenting, surprising. This are the pillars supporting Teckell founder Gianfranco Barban’s innovative research. “We are not interested in being conventional. The object has to be altered in light of our intuition, not the opposite.
Research and development should be continual; ideas for product improvements often come from diverse worlds and mind-sets.
Our Artisans will immediately get to work combining the mastery, the art and the excellence of the selected materials to create a masterpiece in 10 - 12 weeks, signed by Teckell
Our logistics department will take care of delivering the precious pieces of art you have purchased to your home.