T 1.1 Light Bronze
40.000 € – 44.000 € exc. VAT
T1.1 presents a minimalism that knows how to have fun. Seriously artistic yet endlessly entertaining.
Size and packaging guidelines
|Specification||9 Feet Size||8 Feet Size|
|Pool Tables||L 290 W 163 H 82 cm | L 114 1⁄4 W 64 1⁄4 H 32 1⁄4 in||L 260 W 148 H 82 cm | L 102 1⁄4 W 58 1⁄4 H 32 1⁄4 in|
|Pool Tables Weight||400kg | 882 lbs||330kg | 727 1⁄2 lbs|
|Packaging Dimensions||L 300 W 175 H 35 cm | L 118 W 59 H 13 1⁄4 in||L 270 W 35 cm H 150 | L 106 1⁄4 W 13 3⁄4 H 59 in|
|Packaging Weight||485kg | 1069lbs||360kg | 794lbs|
|Accessories Packaging Type||Box||Box|
|Accessories Packages||L 134 W 100 H 58 cm | L 52 3⁄4 W 39 1⁄2 H 22 3⁄4 in||L 134 W 100 H 58 cm | L 52 3⁄4 W 39 1⁄2 H 22 3⁄4 in|
|Accessories Weight||142kg | 313lbs||142kg | 313lbs|
T 1.1 Light Bronze
- Each table created using only computer numerical control (CNC) machines which ensure unrivaled precision.
- Legs made of clear tempered crystal at least 9/16” thick with double-bevel edges.
- Playing field made of a single sheet of tempered crystal at least 9/16” thick.
- Bases in solid oak which has been ebonized (a reaction that turns black the open pore wood) with a shiny stainless steel/light bronze structure.
- Simonis® 860 worsted wool playing surface, available in a wide palette of colors:
– Slate Grey
– Blue Marine
– Royal Blue
Other 20 more colors also available upon request.
- Polyurethane bumpers.
- Solid aluminum rails with light bronze anodized finish.
Teckell® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
Each table comes with the following set:
• Four Teckell® branded cues:
• Branded Teckell® game triangle
• Super Aramith® Pro American game ball set
• 3lobite® 30cm extension
• Stella bridge Kamui®
• Chalks set
ADDITIONAL PLAYING SURFACE
The finest bar none, made of worsted wool and available in 20 more different colors on request.
Each pool tables Includes:
Teckell® Tool Kit
• certificate of authenticity,
• instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product
Always avant-garde, experimenting, surprising. This are the pillars supporting Teckell founder Gianfranco Barban’s innovative research. “We are not interested in being conventional. The object has to be altered in light of our intuition, not the opposite.
Research and development should be continual; ideas for product improvements often come from diverse worlds and mind-sets.
Our Artisans will immediately get to work combining the mastery, the art and the excellence of the selected materials to create a masterpiece in 10 - 12 weeks, signed by Teckell
Our logistics department will take care of delivering the precious pieces of art you have purchased to your home.